Civil Tax Litigation That Safeguards Your Interests
Whether you need to file a petition for redetermination of a tax, face a tax-related civil lawsuit or need to file for bankruptcy due to mounting consumer or tax debt, selecting the right attorney can make all the difference.
At the Law Office of Luis R. De Luna, PLLC, in San Antonio, we use our extensive tax law experience — more than 25 years of it — to help you resolve your legal issues as efficiently as possible.
We use our insightful discovery techniques and trial skills to serve as the powerful advocates you need, when civil tax litigation arises.
Luis R. De Luna supplies South Texas clients with experienced, comprehensive representation in many different forums, including U.S. Tax Court, federal district court and bankruptcy court.
Aggressive Protection Of Your Rights For Serious Tax Issues In Civil Courts
We are able to assist, in and out of court, with all tax-related litigation issues. Our team draws on a deep understanding of state and federal tax law to help clients in situations such as:
- Disagreements with a tax imposed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and having a tax law judge examine the validity of the tax
- Defense against a statutory notice of deficiency filed by the IRS
- Being sued by the Department of Justice tax litigation division in federal district court
- Injunctions based on allegations of abusive tax preparation, and methods of preventing this in district court
- Negotiations with the IRS during the creditor claims meeting portion of the bankruptcy process
Regardless of the situation, we provide all clients with the direct, personal attention you deserve when dealing with IRS tax issues. This dedicated representation begins from the moment you enter our tax dispute lawyer’s offices for your free initial consultation. Call the Law Office of Luis R. De Luna today — 210-757-0941. We can also be reached by email. Se habla español.